I am participating in 90 Mile November!

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Day 6: Another day of rest

I don't have any data for today either - I ended up spending most of the day putting together lunches for the next thirty days.

I cooked a large pot of rice and a large pot of whole wheat noodles, about 20lbs of veggies and 4lbs of chicken, and a large pot of spaghetti sauce. I then put it all together in a variety of different combinations and stuck them in freezer bags in two-meal portions (to share with my mother who works in the office with me) - which helps with portion control and not buying something filled with sodium and other crap from the cafeteria. I was so sore from standing at the counter for hours chopping and stirring that I didn't get any real mileage in, and I didn't track my food because I was just sticking a little something from everything in there - but still think I stayed within my calories for today.

Tomorrow, I am back at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment