I am participating in 90 Mile November!

Friday, November 4, 2011

Day 4: Hungry day...

I'm feeling hungry. I don't know why but some days, I just feel like I can't be sated. Today is the first day since I started this that I went over my calories. I could have made some smarter choices and got more bang for my buck, pretty much.

I had a big morning in the gym - I "only" did three miles but they were hard come by on the treadmill and the elliptical. I also did some weight training which I haven't done in a while. I am sure I will feel this tomorrow!

I am still working on getting an accurate "first day" weight. Little late, huh? After I get that reading, I will be off the scale until December 1st!

Calorie Budget: 1,938
Calories In: 2,679
Calories Burnt: -694
Balance: -28

14.61 miles into 90 Mile November.

No comments:

Post a Comment