I am participating in 90 Mile November!

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Day 2: Making Better Choices

Yesterday, I said "no" to a pumpkin cookie (I love ANY baking good with pumpkin in it!) and today, I perused a bowl of mini chocolate bars before deciding not to take any at all and eating a fat-free yogurt instead. THEN, when presented with a chocolate covered peanut butter ball, I gave it to my neighbour. I just have to do this for 28 more days!

Calorie Budget: 1,938
Calories In: 1,928
Calories Burnt: 416
Balance: 426

6.11 miles into 90 Mile November.

Hopefully tomorrow or the day after, I will have a chance to get a little more in-depth about my plan, but tonight, G came along with me for my 3.28 miles worth of walking and my pace increased and I shaved about 20 seconds off of my per-mile time, which was pretty good. My calves and my hips are pretty tight and a little sore from this (and riding my horse on Saturday which was the first occurrence of that in some time!), but I am feeling good, already feeling lighter!

I had one of my favourites tonight for supper, too - Teriyaki Experience but realized it is FULL of sodium, so... *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment