I am participating in 90 Mile November!

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Day 3: Indulging a little bit

Overall, I felt good about the day. I am getting better at controlling my snacking during the day and after supper. G did bring me the most delicious mint chocolate latte ever... and I had a mini O'Henry bar - I will be glad when these Halloween treats are gone! I decided that the mini bar was COMPLETELY NOT WORTH 120 calories. Too "expensive", as I call it. I would have been satisfied with just the latte at the end of the day.

I also have taken up eating vegetables WITHOUT putting butter on them. Brussel sprouts and carrots are actually really interesting and yummy flavours on their own without being drowned in salt, butter or cheese. It tastes different, sure, but not worse, not in the least bit! I'm feeling strong.

Calorie Budget: 1,938
Calories In: 2,126
Calories Burnt: -297
Balance: 128

11.61 miles into 90 Mile November.

No comments:

Post a Comment