I am participating in 90 Mile November!

Saturday, November 5, 2011

Day 5: Day of rest

Today, I decided to take a break. I had a bunch of stuff to do that mostly involved sitting in a car, driving around. I didn't track my calories either. I was doing alright until after the "movie theatre popcorn in place of super" when my body wanted supper, and my dad wanted a McDonald's drive-thru. Five chicken nuggets came to rest in my belly. No fries, though - it could have been six nuggets, a large fry and another litre of Diet Coke. I will be back at it tomorrow. We stocked up on a ton of fresh vegetables and whole grains to put together some personal sized meat/sauce/veggies type of meals to keep at work so we're not constantly going downstairs to the cafeteria to get things that aren't good for us.

I didn't have any time for a workout today, either, but I will definitely be getting in at least my 3 miles on foot, maybe some more on horseback if things work out the right way. :)

Calorie Budget: 1,938
Calories In: No idea!
Calories Burnt: None, officially.
Balance: Not sure.

14.61 miles into 90 Mile November.

No comments:

Post a Comment